"Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Modern Warfare!" is the 476th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi wants the new Call of Duty!
Mario wants to sit down and watch TV, while Black Yoshi interrupts and wants to play Call of Duty instead. Then they both argue against each other and they play Rock Paper Scissors until a Call of Duty Modern Warfare commercial comes on but it wasn't like the 2 other games from 2007 or 2016 but this game is from 2019 and he tells them they should get it. Mario gets worried, but suddenly, Black Yoshi yells "MARIO, PLEASE!" into a megaphone to get him Call of Duty Modern Warfare, which causes Mario to go deaf, and then he forces Black Yoshi to call a doctor.
Brooklyn T. Guy shows up, saying he had a rough day. He explains that a mother had to be rushed to the hospital after being in a terrible car accident. The mother lost both of her arms and legs, while her face looked like a deep-dish pizza. The kids didn't want the mother to go. The mother was in the operation room, while Brooklyn T. Guy had a bowl of Hawaiian Punch, that spilled on his best shirt to having the worst day.
Mario couldn't hear the whole story, so he asks Black Yoshi to tell what happened. Black Yoshi admits to Brooklyn T. Guy that he used a megaphone that made Mario deaf after asking for the new Call of Duty game. Then, Brooklyn T. Guy, has Mario use AirPods as hearing aids. Mario has Brooklyn T. Guy explain the whole story to him, but short. Mario then apologizes to him about his shirt. Brooklyn T. Guy thanks him for that. Mario asks Black Yoshi what he was trying to tell him. Black Yoshi was about to use the megaphone, but Mario stops him. Black Yoshi answers without the megaphone by saying that he wants the new Call of Duty, but Mario doesn't want to. Black Yoshi shows him the display case of Call of Duty Modern Warfare that he stole from Walmart, which Mario thought that Black Yoshi already had the game at first when Black Yoshi didn't open the case until after Mario said that. Mario asks why he stole the display from Walmart. Black Yoshi said that he thought the game was in there. Then Mario tells him to steal the real game from Walmart. But Black Yoshi says that he needs a key to unlock the locked glass doors. Mario tells him to pick the lock, but Black Yoshi says that doesn't know how to pick a lock. Brooklyn T. Guy raises his hand, saying that he knows how to pick a lock. Then Brooklyn T. Guy changes his clothes, and comes back to the game room with a key in his hand. Mario tells him that Black Yoshi wants to unlock the doors in Walmart to get the new Call of Duty, but Brooklyn T. Guy says that they can't do that because it's against the law. Black Yoshi then begs for the key, but Brooklyn T. Guy keeps refusing to give it to him. Brooklyn T. Guy says that he is going to go downstairs to rest on the couch. Black Yoshi then tells Mario that he has an idea.
Brooklyn T. Guy is shown sleeping on the couch downstairs. Black Yoshi sneaks behind him to get the key, but he sneezes, which almost got him caught. After that, Black Yoshi tries again and successfully gets the key.
Then, Black Yoshi shows Mario that he got the key, but Mario tells him to put the key back. Black Yoshi says he will after he gets the game.
Black Yoshi goes to Walmart and is seen unlocking the doors to get the game. Brooklyn T. Guy wakes up, noticing that the key is gone. Black Yoshi comes back to Mario, showing him the game he got. Mario then tells him to return the key so he wouldn't get in trouble. Black Yoshi leaves the room, and Brooklyn T. Guy shows up, wearing his police uniform. Then, he tells Mario that he is having the worst day ever, and that the key is missing. Brooklyn Guy tells him another story of him going back home to get his police uniform, then he stops by 7-Eleven to get some Hawaiian Punch. He was in line, then a robber bursted in and starts robbing. Brooklyn T. Guy said that he will do something... after he drinks some Hawaiian Punch. But when he was going to take a drink, the robber blasted the guy behind the counter. This scared the Brooklyn Guy, which caused him to spill Hawaiian Punch all over his shirt. Brooklyn T. Guy got very angry, and people were screaming about the robber. He then ends his story and tells Mario that Black Yoshi stole his key because he wanted the game, and Brooklyn T. Guy sees him with the game and the key. Brooklyn Guy asks Black Yoshi where he got the key, and Black Yoshi replies by saying that he got it from his pocket. But, Brooklyn T. Guy takes the game from him, which upsets Black Yoshi. Mario tells him to watch TV, then another Call of Duty commercial shows up. The commercial was for Call of Duty Mobile. Black Yoshi wants it, and Mario says it was free to download. Black Yoshi grabs a flip phone, but Mario says that he can't use a flip phone to play a game and he needs a smartphone. Mario shows Black Yoshi his smartphone, which is seen with Call of Duty Mobile on the screen. Black Yoshi gets excited and breaks the flip phone, and takes Mario's phone to play Call of Duty Mobile. Mario says that he can't believe that Black Yoshi broke the flip phone, and the video cuts to the SML question.
At the end of the video, Brooklyn Guy is watching a sports game on TV when he comes across another bottle of Hawaiian Punch. He tries to carefully drink it without having it spill on him, but because he's a doll, he can't drink it and it spills on his shirt again.
- Black Yoshi
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Tyrone (cameo, animation)
- Hansel (cameo, animation)
- Sparkle (cameo, animation)
- Boukisha (cameo, animation)
- Screwball (cameo, animation)
- Debra (poster, animation)
- Doofy The Dragon (poster, animation)
- Tony The Tiger (poster, animation)
- Woody (poster, animation)
- Barack Obama (mentioned)
- Nicktendo (known for making animated SML fan videos) created the animation segments of Brooklyn T. Guy before arriving at Mario's House.
- Lovell doesn't voice anyone in this episode.
- Woody appears since "The Asteroid!", however, only as a cameo on a poster as well as Tony and Doofy.
- In the animation, Screwball, Tyrone, Crystal, Hansel, and Boukisha appear as customers when Brooklyn T. Guy is buying a second bottle of Hawaiian Punch.
- Also, if you look on the top right of 7:45, you can see the same picture from "Jeffy Gets Glasses!" where Debra is seen.
- Black Yoshi breaks his flip phone by snapping the top part off, just like Jeffy in "Jeffy's Cellphone!".
- This is the second time in which Brooklyn T. Guy is performing his locksmith job, the first being "Shrek's Bath Problem!".
- Doofy-O's, which were first seen in "Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World!" is seen advertised on a 7-Eleven poster during Brooklyn T. Guy's second story.
- This is one of the few Mario-related videos in 2019 where Mario appears without Jeffy.
- At the end of the video, it is shown that Brooklyn T. Guy is a fan of the Atlanta Falcons.
- Running Gag: Brooklyn T. Guy spilling Hawaiian Punch on his shirt.
- In the description, the word "to" should be replaced with "the".
- One of Mario's AirPods fell out in a scene.