"Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Loan!" is the 404th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi wants the NEW Call Of Duty, so he gets a loan!
Mario is sitting on the couch watching tv when a commercial for Call of Duty Black Ops 4 promoting it as Fortnite with CoD graphics. Mario freaks out knowing Black Yoshi will want him to buy it and decides to hide. Then the doorbell rings and Brooklyn T Guy as a UPS delivery man gives him a package
Mario opens the package and Black Yoshi comes out begging Mario to buy him CoD Black Ops 4. Mario questions why Black Yoshi didn’t use the 75 dollars on shipping to buy the game which his excuse was it wasn’t enough to buy the special edition with the map packs. He then stupidly says that he should have had the money ready to buy the game every year.
Mario finally had enough of Black Yoshi and traps him in the box sending him off to Antarctica. Mario decides to watch more TV and shows the penguin migration. Black Yoshi shows up on the TV and continues to beg Mario to buy him the game through the TV. Mario freaks out and hears the doorbell ring to finds yet another package.
He opens it up and Brooklyn Guy comes out with a cell phone that Black Yoshi is talking through. He begs Mario to let him come home because of how cold until Mario reluctantly agrees on the condition that he would never ask him to buy the new Call of Duty game each year. Brooklyn ships himself to and back from Antarctica with Black Yoshi who reveals Brooklyn loaned him $200. Mario asks Brooklyn why he gave Black Yoshi $200 and Brooklyn explains he was trapped in the Black Yoshi for a week hearing nothing but his whining over Call of Duty and because he felt guilty over slavery. Mario asks Brooklyn how Black Yoshi said he‘d pay him back and that was through welfare checks. Brooklyn then began to regret loaning him money. Brooklyn still tells Black Yoshi he needs his money back by next week.
A week passes and Black Yoshi is playing CoD when Mario brings Brooklyn in for his money. Black Yoshi tells him he spent all his money on ’Pirate Cookies’ (Chips Ahoy). Brooklyn gives Black Yoshi an ultimatum that he has until tomorrow to pay him back or else despite Black Yoshi saying he won’t have it for 2-3 months
The next day Black Yoshi is still playing CoD and the doorbell rings. Mario tells him to answer it and he does with Brooklyn there for his money. Black Yoshi tells him that Cookie Monster has his money and to ask him with Brooklyn going off to find Cookie Monster. Mario asks Black Yoshi if he paid him back but Black Yoshi tells him he gave him a clue like National Treasure
It then cuts to a dark room where Cookie Monster is tied up and Brooklyn is interrogating him for his money. Cookie Monster tells him he doesn’t have any money only cookies. Brooklyn asks him how he gets his cookies and begins to break and dunk cookies to Cookie Monster’s horror. Brooklyn then begins to torture Cookie Monster himself despite telling him he doesn’t have any money.
It cuts back to Mario and Black Yoshi on the couch with the doorbell ringing and Black Yoshi telling Mario it is his turn. Mario goes to the door and find another package. Mario opens it and is horrified by Cookie Monster’s severed head. Black Yoshi tells Mario it is just a mask but Mario doesn’t believe him and runs off. Black Yoshi decides to play more CoD but his X-Box is missing the power cable. Brooklyn comes from behind and strangles him with the power cable before he asks where his money is. Black Yoshi tells him he doesn’t have it and Brooklyn decides to sell Black Yoshi’s X-Box to get his money back. Black Yoshi is devastated and asks Mario to buy him a new X-Box but Mario refuses and ships him off in the box again far away.
It cuts to the next day later and Brooklyn shows up telling Mario he sold Black Yoshi’s X-Box for $200 dollars and that Cookie Monster was alive after he taped his head back on and gave him cookies. Brooklyn asks Mario where he sent Black Yoshi and Mario to check the TV. Mario turns on the TV and sees Black Yoshi being chased by a tiger in the jungle screaming and yelling for help and the video ends.
- This is the Cookie Monster's fourth appearance.
- His last appearance was The Bake Sale! breaking an over year and a half absence streak.
- And is his first overall appearance in 2018
- This is one of the few time Brooklyn's sadistic side comes out.
- It is also a rare occurrence where Black Yoshi gets his loan from someone besides Mario.
- Black Yoshi also botches several historic African American figures again.
- He again confuses Harriet Tubman's name as 'Harriet Inflatable Tubman' and again confuses her for a real conductor.
- He also believes Tubman saved the savings from Walmart which is the origins of Black Friday.
- He mistaken Rosa Parks as 'Rosa Sharks' and thought she refused to get on the back of the titanic.
- It is revealed that Black Yoshi views "Chips Ahoy! Cookies" as pirate cookies.
- Brooklyn Guy returns to working as a UPS delivery man like he did in Bowser Junior's Package!.
- Black Yoshi seems to finally have gotten his karma for his past actions with Mario and also not by paying Brooklyn T Guy back.
- Cookie Monster sounds almost exactly like Jackie Chu, Jeffy, and Shrek together. This is because Cookie Monster is voiced by Lance.
- Running Gag: Packages keep getting sent to the house.
- Brooklyn’s full name is spoken by Mario at one point. It is very rare for Brooklyn’s real name to be said in a video and even more that Mario called him ‘Brooklyn Guy’ as Mario usually refers to him by his occupations such as ‘Doctor’ or ‘Officer’
- This is also another rare instance of Brooklyn acknowledging his various jobs
- Brooklyn Guy seems to not know Cookie Monster despite being in the pizza commercial with him as seen in The Pizza Delivery!. However, it could be that Brooklyn Guy was not expecting Cookie Monster to be in the commercial and ignored him, or he forgot who he was.
- Black Yoshi says Black Friday has savings. This contradicts Black Yoshi's Black Friday! where he believes everything is free for black people on Black Friday. It's likely that he found out about it recently.
- The last time Black Yoshi went in the box this video there was a hole on the side of the box. The hole was more than likely so that Lance could stick his arm into the box.