Bitterman Carlos Carlito, also called Benjamin by a lot of people, is a faithful Mexican servant of King Strongbottom.
He has a Spanish accent, and always refers to King StrongBottom as "Señor". He is also the father of Felipe.
In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, he is required to take Chef Pee Pee's place and replaced Craig the Devil and the electrician. Bowser and Junior request hamburgers, but Carlos cannot cook hamburgers and only knows how to cook any kind of Mexican food. As he goes into details on what Mexican food is, Bowser and Junior decide on tacos, which Carlos gladly agrees to make and serves them in no time. He is later seen running away from Officer Goodman, who is firing Chef Pee Pee in the same scene, hinting that he is an illegal immigrant.
In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4, he is charged with $750 for failing to pay his bills under Goodman Enterprises. Chef Pee Pee calls Carlos to notify him about the charge, but Carlos lies to Chef Pee Pee, pretending that Carlos no longer lives at the residence that Chef Pee Pee has reached. Chef Pee Pee asks if Carlos is there and Carlos pretends that he is a new tenant calling Carlos' name and hangs up, frusturating Chef Pee Pee.
- Illegal Immigration - In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, he was hired to cook for Bowser and Junior, even though he is an illegal immigrant and fled the scene when Officer Goodman was lecturing and firing Chef Pee Pee for tasing Bowser.
- Failure to pay debt - In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4, he is charged with $750 under Goodman Enterprises and succeeds in stalling Chef Pee Pee pretending he doesn't live at the residence anymore and hangs up in Chef Pee Pee's face.
- "Behold, Senor StrongBottom, of the whale asses!"
- "Ummm, I'll give you a Q, Señorita."
- "I like the surprise, Señorita."
- " M- M My name is Carlos, Señor"
- "I can't make a cheeseburger, I can only make Mexican food."
- "Um, S-sir, can I take a bite?"
- It is revealed that Carlos is an illegal immigrant in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3.
- When introducing King StrongBottom, he always messes up his introduction. This results into StrongBottom correcting him every time.
- His real name is Carlos, but King StrongBottom calls him Bitterman.
- King StrongBottom does not like to give Carlos food. He would not let Carlos have a slice of pizza in Chef Pee Pee's Family. In The Fly Problem!, he wouldn't let Carlos eat a doughnut, even after King StrongBottom no longer wanted to eat it because a fly touched it.
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 2, Felipe said he was an illegal immigrant, which is a reference to Felipe, who is an illegal immigrant too, which may mean Carlos is Felipe's father.
- Lots of people mistakenly refer Bitterman as Benjamin.
- In a Sml reviewer stream, Logan said that the Body of the Obama Puppet is Carlos and has to get a new one.
- In "The Fly Problem!", it is shown that Carlos may hate King Strongbottom as he shoots him with Goodman's gun.
- His facial appearance resembles Mr. Goodman.