Bitterman Carlos Carlito, also called Benjamin by a lot of people, is a faithful servant of King Strongbottom.
He has a Spanish accent, and always refers to King StrongBottom as "Señor".
In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, it is shown that Carlos knows how to cook tacos.
- "Behold, Senor StrongBottom, of the whale asses!"
- "Ummm, I'll give you a Q, Señorita."
- "I like the surprise, Señorita."
- " M- M My name is Carlos, Señor"
- "I can't make a cheeseburger, I can only make Mexican food."
- "Um, S-sir, can I take a bite?"
- It is revealed that Carlos is an illegal immigrant in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3.
- When introducing King StrongBottom, he always messes up his introduction. This results into StrongBottom correcting him every time.
- His real name is Carlos, but King StrongBottom calls him Bitterman.
- King StrongBottom does not like to give Carlos food. He would not let Carlos have a slice of pizza in Chef Pee Pee's Family. In The Fly Problem!, he wouldn't let Carlos eat a doughnut, even after King StrongBottom no longer wanted to eat it because a fly touched it.
- in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4, Chef Pee Pee asks Carlos, if Chef Pee Pee done on Calling Line, but Carlos says "Oh, uh- t-this is not Bitterman.", Chef Pee Pee got confuse and tried to call Better "Bitterman", but Carlos try to fool at Chef Pee Pee to calling "Better Bitterman", but he's not there, then Carlos hangout the Phone at Chef Pee Pee.
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 2, Felipe said he was an illegal immigrant, which is a reference to Felipe, who is an illegal immigrant too, which may mean Carlos is Felipe's father.
- Lots of people mistakenly refer Bitterman as Benjamin.
- In a Sml reviewer stream, Logan said that the Body of the Obama Puppet is Carlos and has to get a new one.
- In "The Fly Problem!", it is shown that Carlos may hate King Strongbottom as he shoots him with Goodman's gun.