"Baby Jeffy!" is the 495th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy is a baby!
The episode begins with Jeffy entering the game room simply wanting to talk to Mario, and making fun of him for not getting zoomer talk, until the doorbell rings. Mario opens the door and is greeted by Patrick, who just wants his ball. When Mario tosses his ball to him, his back cracks and Patrick laughs at him as he runs off. Mario is upset about being so old, but luckily sees a commercial for Youth Juice, the juice that reverses your age. Mario gets the youth juice but Jeffy drinks too much and becomes a baby.
Mario calls Brooklyn Guy to help him with Jeffy, but they both seem to have a hard time with him and his constant needs. Brooklyn Guy provokes Jeffy and gets him proggressively angrier at him. Mario is left with nothing to do but then suddenly sees a commercial for Old Juice, the juice that speeds up your aging. Mario gets it to help Jeffy turn back into a teenager. While Mario is at the store, Baby Jeffy and Brooklyn Guy get into an argument and Jeffy beats him up. Brooklyn Guy goes away in fear as Mario comes back and returns Jeffy into his real self. Jeffy then overdoses on Old Juice as well and turns into an old man, as Mario sits back in disappointment.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Chris Netherton (as TV announcer)
- Elmo (on the toy phone)
- Cookie Monster (on the toy phone)
- Ernie (on the toy phone)
- Abby Cadabby (on the toy phone)
- Jackie Chu (indirectly mentioned)
- Bully Bill (indirectly mentioned)
- Tom Brady (mentioned)
- Rosalina (indirectly mentioned)
- Toad (mentioned)
- Harold Wilfred (Voice only on old Jeffy)
- This episode marks the first appearance of Chris Netherton in 2020, and his first appearance since Spoken.
- This is the third and last SML video of February 2020, making February 2020 the month to have the least amount of videos in 2020.
- This is the first time Jeffy dabs.
- Youth Juice is said to be made out of the water from the fountain of youth from the episode with the same name.
- This also explains why the bottle has a picture of the fountain of youth as said episode's titlescreen.
- The toy set that Baby Jeffy was playing appears to be the same one that Cody got in "Cody's Birthday!".
- Brooklyn T. Guy broke the fourth wall when he said he's going to help Mario take care of Baby Jeffy until the end of the video.
- Jeffy is shown to be a powerful fighter even as an infant as he successfully defeats Brooklyn Guy (who is an adult) in a fight.
- Mario returns to his plush form in this episode, proving that "Jeffy's New Dad!" is indeed non-canon.
- This episode was uploaded 1 year after "Bowser Junior Learns Spanish!", 2 years after "The Competition!", and 7 years after "Black Yoshi's New Call of Duty".
- This video is somewhat similar to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Squid Baby", as both episodes involve a character temporarily turning into a baby, and the others try to take care of him.
- This video is also similar to the Rugrats episode, "Regarding Stuie'".
- Brooklyn T. Guy trying to fit a shape in toy shape box could be a reference to a Viral video of a man struggling to put his luggage into the overhead.
- Brooklyn T. Guy getting Jeffy's nose is an allusion of the first scene of the asdfmovie.
- Jeffy wasn't moving his mouth when he was saying that Mario's bald while taking off his hat.
- After Jeffy drinks the Youth Juice the Sesame Street toy phone was left in the couch.
- Jeffy drinks the Old Juice when he says he wants more of it, but as soon as he turns into an elder, the bottle consisting of the juice is gone.
- Jeffy should have received his dad's inheritance money since he was technically over 18.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.