| Please note the following:
"Attack Of The Killer Shrimp!" is the 46th episode of SML Shorts.
Who will save everyone from the killer shrimp?
The video starts with Dr. Fredrick Finklesh*tz brewing a serum in his lab containing the part of a shark's brain that makes sharks malicious, which he intends to use to contaminate the world's water supply. To reward himself, Finklesh*tz eats shrimp but accidentally drops it into his serum. The chemicals on the table explode, and the shrimp enlarges and attacks Finklesh*tz.
As they do so, the killer shrimp hits Simmons and bites his neck, though Brooklyn T. Guy has ducked in time. Brooklyn T. Guy shoots the shrimp, then goes to the side of Simmons, who is dying from his wounds. Simmons tells Brooklyn T. Guy to let his children know that they are adopted. When he moves on, Brooklyn T. Guy laments his death.
The scene cuts to the news, where Goodman reports that a police officer was killed by a killer shrimp; on the press conference, Brooklyn T. Guy explains what happened in the laboratory. Mario and Rosalina, who have been watching the news, discuss how the shrimp has to be stopped to prevent further accidents. Mario tells Rosalina that he knows someone who could defeat the killer shrimp, but is uncertain of whether he would take the job.
In Woody's lair, Mario approaches his friend to ask for his help in taking down the shrimp, though Woody refuses. He tells him that he is retired, and that now he buys his shrimp from Walmart. Despite Mario's best efforts, Woody still turns down the request, but looks at Mario before he leaves.
In a different location, a woman is telling her dog to do his business, but both are attacked by the killer shrimp. On the news, Goodman and Brooklyn T. Guy inform the world of another shrimp attack, though the latter is pleased to hear that the attacked woman is his wife (though he is sad about the death of his dog). He also warns that the shrimp could attack at any time.
Mario defeatedly tells Rosalina that Woody will not hunt for the shrimp, but is interrupted by the sound of crashing glass. They approach the noise, and find that the shrimp has entered the house and brought the body of the woman. Rosalina and Mario call 911, and Brooklyn T. Guy shoots the shrimp (before he does so, he attempts to make shrimp puns, though he fails miserably); however, the bullets only anger the shrimp, which takes the gun that Brooklyn T. Guy has thrown at him.
The three of them run from the shrimp in a conga line, and are finally cornered by a locked door (Brooklyn T. Guy remarks the absurdity of this); to fend off the shrimp, Mario suggests pepper spray, though Brooklyn T. Guy points out that the shrimp does not have eyes. As they are about to be killed, Woody kicks the door open with a rifle, yelling his famous shrimp call. Mario tells the other two to duck, though he has to pull Brooklyn T. Guy down due to his misunderstanding of the order. Woody shoots the shrimp numerous times, and the killer shrimp explodes into several small shrimps. Mario congratulates Woody on his return, and Woody tells him that there are too many shrimpos out there for him to stop hunting.
The video ends with Brooklyn T. Guy making up terrible shrimp puns, but the SML Question interrupts it.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Dr. Fredrick Finklesh*tz
- Killer Shrimpo
- This is the first video to feature numerous things:
- Woody's first (and only) actual appearance in 2017.
- Woody's first appearance since 2016 without him driving his white truck.
- Dr. Finklesh*tz's first 2017 appearance since "Loch Ness Monster!".
- Woody's first return as the Shrimpo Hunter ever since he retired when the old house burned down.
- The first appearance of the Killer Shrimpo.
- The first SML video to have the community transcripts option enabled on YouTube.
- The first time Dr. Fredrick Finklesh*tz appears in a video without Bowser Junior.
- The first appearance of Brooklyn T. Guy's Wife since "The Purge!" and the first time she appears in 2017.
- The Killer Shrimpo resembles a chestburster from Alien (1979).
- This is one of the videos that feature Mario and Rosalina and not Jeffy. It is possible that Jeffy did not know about the shrimp, nor that he didn't get defeated.
- Logan probably made this video to promote the new Shrimpo Hunter coming soon. Despite this, Shrimpo hunter has yet to return.
- This is the 2nd time they used a conga line to run away from danger. The first was "Jeffy's Brain!".
- This Woody's 3rd appearance in the new house.
- This marks Woody's first return as the Shrimpo Hunter ever since he retired when the old house burned down.
- This is Simmons' first appearance since "Jeffy Sneaks Out!".
- This is the second time that Brooklyn T. Guy, Mario and Rosalina sing the 'Running from a killer' song, the first being Jeffy's Brain!.
- Except in Jeffy's Brain, the lyrics were "Running from a killer! Hoping that we don't die!" In this one, it's "Running from a shrimp-ayy! Try not to get eat-en!" And also, Rosalina's voice wasn't heard in the first version (she only whispered the words), but in the second one, she is heard.
- This is a darker, more intense and serious retelling of the Shrimpo Hunter series.
- This is the second video that has been hated by newer fans. The first was "Toad's Mistake!".
- This is due to newer fans not understanding the significance of Woody as one of the first SML characters.
- On the breaking newscast, above the killer shrimp picture it says "GumbOH-No!" which sounds really familiar to Gumbo, Bowser Junior's imaginary friend. This is likely not the intention, however.
- This is the second SML video to use closed captions, the first being "SuperPowers 2".
- This is also the first SML short to use closed captions.
- This video's title is a reference to the 1978 film "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".
- This video got age restricted neither because of the word “Killer” in the title or the Monster Shimpo’s murderous nature.
- As of August 22, 2019, this video has been deleted for violating YouTube's Terms of Service. Logan believes it is because of how the title contains "Killer" in it.
- In Jeffy Sneaks Out!, Simmons had only 2 days until his retirement, and the video came out a few months before this episode, so Simmons should have been retired in this episode.
- Goodman is on the wrong side during the Breaking news.
- There was a mistake where when Simmons was about to say "Tell my kids they were adopted" there was a brief buffer that lasted 2 1/2 seconds.
- How could the Killer Shrimpo bite Simmons' neck if it lacked teeth of any kind?
- It's possible, while working on why sharks are so aggressive, Dr. Fredrick Finklesh*tz might have accidentally used some DNA of other animals in the serum, including cat DNA for the retractable teeth and Black Dragonfish DNA for the lack of eyes and it's swift movement. This may be also because of the fact that the Killer Shrimpo was already a cooked shrimp(which have their heads and legs pulled off before being cooked) before it transformed to a monster.
- To back this up, the Killer Shrimpo hisses like a cat because it simply can't roar like a normal monster.
- Rosalina wants to know who Woody is when Woody kicks the door open with a rifle. She should know who Woody is ever since she met him in The Christmas Special!. It is possible she doesn't remember Woody.