| Please note the following:
Atso, short for Fatso, was a former minor character who first appeared in "First Day Of School!". He was known to be very fat. If someone did call him fat, he took it as a complement.
In "The Love Potion!", Atso left the class for an unknown reason (his voice actor is no longer needed.) He was later killed off in Shrek's Coma!, and he died by choking on a ham sandwich. His body was used by Shrek during that episode.
Made by Evelinka from Beacon Art Studios (Eva Gronowitz)
Atso was overweight, hence his name. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He has black eyebrows. He wore a shirt with his belly sticking out. He also wore sandals.
Atso acted like he was fat and dimwitted and laughed maniacally all the time.
- First Day Of School!
- Happy Merry Christmas!
- Substitute Teacher! (last speaking role)
- The Love Potion! (mentioned)
- Shrek's Coma! (death)
Likes and Dislikes
- Golden Stars
- Being called "fat"
- Lunch Time
- Diet Pepsi
- Zebra Cakes
- Hershey Chocolate Bars
- Eating junk food
- Being fat
- Bowser Junior
- Ham Sandwiches
- Not being able to eat
- Adolf Hitler
- "Thanks, haahahahahaha!"
- "My name's Atso, it's short for Fatso because I'm fat! HUHHUHHUH!"
- "That's what my parents tell me!"
- "Um, teacher, I have a question: When's lunch?"
- "But I'm hungry!"
- "Ho, ho ho!"
- "Gonna get some more cookies."
- "But I'm hungry now!"
- "Oh OK. What do you want for Christmas?"
- "No. I'm sorry."
- "You look delicious! Hahahahahahahaha."
- It's said by Atso that his parents call him "fat as s**t" and probably has abusive parents
- According to some fans, his laugh sounds somewhat similar to Cleveland Brown from Family Guy.
- A puppet who looks similar to the Atso puppet can be briefly seen at the 0:16 mark in Mario Plush Collection!
- A picture of the Atso puppet can be found on the evelinka store's updates on etsy
- He was killed off in Shrek's Coma, after he was choked by a ham sandwich.
- He might return as Anthony voiced the monster, as well as the series generally having negative continuity with character deaths.
- His name is an actual Finnish name.