"Alien Jeffy!" is the 470th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy is an alien!
The video starts with Jeffy telling Mario to scoot over on the couch to give place for Mr. Hippo to sit. Though, Mario didn't want the Hippo on the couch because it is too big, even though they all want to watch TV and Jeffy and the Hippo want to watch Animal Planet. Jeffy got angry, so, Mario was about to turn on Animal Planet, but the news came up.
On the news, it was said that Dr. Finklesheetz was having an interview with a real alien inside Area 51. They were having an interview, Dr. Finklesheetz asked a few questions and the alien answered them by using sign language. The alien freed himself from his handcuffs and escaped Area 51.
Mario was afraid, and Jeffy showed the Hippo's butt. Mario thought Area 51 was far away from Florida, so they wouldn't expect too much danger for them at first. Jeffy and the Hippo wanted to eat some pizza. Though Animal Planet was on and there was a documentary about the hippo, saying that it is the second largest animal on Earth, the first being anybody's mother, jokingly.
Mario ordered some pizza, though Jeffy changed his mind and wanted some wings. Suddenly, there was a doorbell that rang, in which Mario believed it wasn't the pizza delivery man (or Brooklyn T. Guy), though Jeffy wanted to open the door, so he was given five dollars to pay Brooklyn T. Guy. Jeffy went to the door and the alien came to visit. Jeffy got scared and the alien told him to be quiet. Jeffy gave the alien 5 bucks and the reason why the alien wasn't at a hotel was that he wanted to stay at this house and Jeffy told the alien to be very quiet.
Jeffy hid the alien in the closet, then he went to the red couch to ask where the hippo is, who is near Mario, on the other side of the couch. Jeffy didn't have the pizza because Jeffy claimed that Squidward was at the door and Mario didn't believe him, then the light bulbs went out. Mario wanted to grab the ladder to fix it, then Jeffy said he wanted to get the ladder.
While Mario was on his way, he open the closet, then suddenly, a doorbell rang and Jeffy told the alien to hide in another place. It was Brooklyn T. Guy with the pizza. Mario said that he didn't have a tip for the pizza, so Brooklyn T. Guy angrily dropped the pizza on the floor and Mario got ticked off, though it was just what he imagined. In reality, Brooklyn T. Guy didn't get his tip, but he still gave the pizza to Mario anyway because he didn't want to lose his job.
Meanwhile, Jeffy told the alien to hide under the couch. Though, the alien had another idea: he metamorphosed into a somewhat modified Jeffy. Jeffy ran away, then Mario saw the alien Jeffy go eat the pizza downstairs, then the alien responded bizarrely with incomprehensible answers. Since Mario thought alien Jeffy was really Jeffy, the real Jeffy thought that he didn't need to go to school anymore or do his chores, but instead, he's going to his closet playing Minecraft.
At dinner, Mario told alien Jeffy to eat the pizza, then the alien Jeffy puked on it. Mario asked if he is sick, then the alien Jeffy returned with an incomprehensible answer. Mario thought he was faking being sick so that he wouldn't go to school the following day, but he would still have to, so this Jeffy was told to go to bed. Mario couldn't believe that Jeffy's pizza had puke on it.
Mario was telling alien Jeffy to go to school, then this Jeffy once again returned with incomprehensible answers, so he was told to go to school.
At school, the students were being taught about aliens and Area 51. Bully Bill bullied alien Jeffy, so alien Jeffy puked on him, killing him, because the puke melts and burns.
Some time later, the school nurse was checking up on alien Jeffy and found out that he was puking and his thumb fell off. He also had no heartbeat, so Mario rushed to the school. So, they returned home and Mario couldn't believe the thumb fell off. Suddenly, a doorbell rang: It was Brooklyn T. Guy once again, but in the cop uniform, who found out that the alien that escaped Area 51 was at Mario's house. Mario thought there was no alien in the house, so Brooklyn T. Guy wanted to check.
Mario thought there was no alien: It was just Jeffy with a thumb that fell off and Brooklyn T. Guy thought that was unusual and the fact that Jeffy didn't feel any pain made the situation even weirder. So, Brooklyn T. Guy had to explain to Mario that aliens can sometimes morph themselves to other people and the tracker says that the alien is on the couch, so Brooklyn T. Guy thought the alien was here and morphed into Jeffy, and once again, Mario thought the alien definitely was his son. Though, Brooklyn T. Guy had to explain to him the different appearance, including a paler skin, a bigger nose, and weirder eyes.
To prove if a person is an alien or not, Brooklyn T. Guy has a small test for everybody coming to the United States to pass. Brooklyn T. Guy asked the alien who is the current president of the United States, and the alien answered with "poop", then Brooklyn T. Guy asked the year of the declaration of the independence (Mario thought the year for that was 1942, when it's actually 1776), and then finally, Brooklyn T. Guy asked if he is an alien and the alien said yes.
Mario wanted to take Jeffy by his hand, then suddenly, the alien's body split up and he didn't feel any pain at all. So, Brooklyn T. Guy says that aliens hate water, so he had to spray water on the alien, making the alien return to his default look. Mario never noticed and Brooklyn T. Guy is taking the alien back to Area 51 with the alien putting the handcuffs himself.
Brooklyn T. Guy was about to leave the house and tell Mario that he is taking the alien back to Area 51 because the alien is dangerous and he melted/burned a kid with his puke. So, they are going back, and Mario returned to the couch. The video ends with Jeffy saying that he played Minecraft in the closet and the hippo is on the other side of the couch, then the video ends.
- Mr. Hippo
- Gray Alien
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Goodman (cameo)
- Dr. Fredrick Finklesh*tz
- Jackie Chu (cameo)
- Bully Bill (cameo)
- Chiquita (debut)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (mentioned)
- Squidward Tentacles (mentioned)
- Patrick Star (mentioned)
- Wild hippopotamus (on TV)
- Animal Planet Narrator (voice only)
- Someone's mother (implied)
- Donald Trump (indirectly mentioned)
- Darth Maul (mentioned)
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 20th appearance in a row. This time, he appears as a minor character rather than a supporting character or main character.
- Jeffy refers to the Gray Alien as Squidward, which is a reference to when Iron Man called Ebony Maw Squidward to demand him off of Earth from Avengers: Infinity War.
- The Gray Alien disguised as Jeffy losing his thumb may be a reference to Meet Arnold where Arnold in most of the videos would lose a finger as a running gag.
- This episode is related to the Area 51 raid.
- This is the first time in a while where Bully Bill attempted to harass Jeffy.
- This is the second time in which a different type of Jeffy hurts Bully Bill, the first was Jeffo in Robot Jeffy where he kills him using his laser eyes.
- This is the first video to include the weird Alien Jeffy. The puppet was first seen being unopened in a Chilly Vlog where Chilly and Logan also needed ideas for what to do with the Alien Jeffy puppet.
- Dr. Finklesh*tz is referred to as "Finklesheets" due to YouTube demonetizing any SML video with swearing.
- Lovell didn't play anyone in this episode.
- Mario answered "1942" about The Declaration of Independence just like in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, where he answered the same choice.
- When the Gray Alien dances, the theme song sounds similar to the Howard the Alien Theme Song.
- This is Tito's second time harassing Pablo as a character. The first being Black Yoshi's Koolaid Problem!.
- This is the last time Jeffy's theme (Doh De Oh) plays in 2019.
- The description of the video is misleading since Jeffy didn't actually turn into an alien.
- When Jeffy was watching Animal Planet, the documentary states Hippos are the second largest animal on earth. This is completely false, the second largest animals on the planet are actually Colossal Squids. Hippos are actually the second largest land animal.
- When Jeffy is pushing the alien's head on the couch, it is revealed to be a mask, because the back of Tito's neck can be seen.
- The 2008 Animal Planet logo was used, despite the fact that Animal Planet changed their logo in 2018.
- Earthy Crust - Jingle Punks
- Alien1963 - Ramzoid
- Music for Animal Planet, Real Hippo Scene - ???
- Doh De Oh - Kevin MacLeod
- Bumper Tag - John Deley