"1 2 Switch Bodies!" is the 282nd episode of SML Movies.
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Junior is very excited to have a Nintendo Switch console. He calls Cody to guess what he has. At first, Cody gets upset, thinking Junior has a boyfriend, but Junior corrects him by saying that he has a Nintendo Switch. Cody denies saying that he doesn't. Junior said he does and got it from commenting on a YouTube Video.
Cody asked Junior if it was a Nintendo logo on a Light Switch and Junior continues to deny saying that it's real. Cody said fine and Junior then tells Cody to bring Joseph along. Jeffy then came along asking what Junior is doing and Junior said he got the Nintendo Switch. Junior said he needed to get the controller off so Jeffy decided to cut it off but at the very moment, Junior came and said that he just had to lift the controllers up and Jeffy said he did it wrong. They then decided to play 1 2 Switch and they look each other in the eye with the controller Switch.
Then, they got struck by lightning and woke up with their bodies switched.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Mario (cameo)
- Bowser (cameo)
- Logan Thirtyacre (post-video)
- Chilly Jimenez (mentioned)
- Charleyyy (mentioned)
- Thomas (indirect appearances)
- Ken (mentioned)
- This is the third body switch episode, the first being Switching Bodies!, and the second being Life Is Ruff!. This is also the third time that Junior switches bodies in an episode.
- fourth was Jeffy's Switcheroo!
- This is the first time we see Bowser Junior poop in the sink after the gag was in Jeffy Gets Potty Trained!, Jeffy's Bad Word!, and Inside Jeffy.
- This is the second time Bowser Junior and Chef Pee Pee switch bodies but this time, Bowser Junior switches bodies with Jeffy and Chef Pee Pee switches bodies with Cody.
- This is the first time Jeffy switches bodies with someone.
- The whole body-swap process is nearly identical to that in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode, "Rabbit, not Rabbot," where both body swap processes required the swappers to look each other in the eyes so a lightning strike would switch their brains around (though, unlike said episode, no urination is required)
- There are 3 references to SuperPowers!:
- This is the second time Cody bangs Bowser.
- Bowser Junior mentions the time that Cody screwed with Bowser from said episode.
- The way that the lightning strikes the characters to switch bodies is similar to how Junior and his friends get superpowers.
- Cody references the light switch with the Nintendo logo on it from the previous episode, Nintendo Switch.
- Bowser Junior breaks the 4th wall by saying he won the Nintendo Switch in the previous videos' contest.
- In addition, the comment that Bowser Jr. mentioned was an actual winning comment for the last video.
- This is the second time we see a Nintendo Switch.
- Mario is the only character who is unaware that Junior and Jeffy switched bodies.
- This is the second time Jeffy was attempting to take the controllers off again with a chop saw and it is a reference to Nintendo Switch.
- But this time, Junior stops him and teaches him the correct way to take off the controllers.
- For the second time in a row, a contest for a Nintendo Switch happened and Logan appeared instead of there being an SML question.
- This implies that an SML Question won't be in any of the upcoming March 2017 videos.
- This SML Movie references a lot of past videos.
- This is the second time Bowser Junior wears a diaper, the first being Bowser Junior Gets Potty Trained!
- When Chef Pee Pee says that his mouth tasted a plastic, it's possible that he is referring to Ken.
- At the beginning of the video, 1-2-Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Bomberman R can be seen on Junior's Nintendo Switch.
- It is revealed that Junior To be the Same as Jeffy also hates Green Beans.
- This is the second video about the Nintendo Switch.
- This is the sixth time Joseph runs away in shock.
- Irony: The Switch was not connected to any power outlet so Junior and Jeffy couldn't get shocked also the lightning should have traveled through the pipes and wiring instead of shooting straight down onto the duo.